Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Email from Muhammad



Muhammad is really mad at those who made cartoons about him. He is finally speaking out about it in another email. Here it is:

Maged,
Thanks for publishing my previous email; I thought of sending another email clarifying my position regarding the publishing of cartoons that defamed me and made fun of my holiness. I am very appalled by the boldness of those who dared to draw me and made some comments about me in their cartoons. Do they know who they mess with? They have no idea about my wrath. Let me give you an example. One day, a 70-years-old woman made fun of me. My blood was boiling and I ordered my men to kill her. I tried to think of the most painful way with which she should be killed. I came up with the following idea: I told them to hold both of her legs and arms. I then asked them to tie the right leg and arm to a camel and the left arm and leg to another camel. I then asked them to force the camels to run in 2 different directions. The woman was cut into two pieces instantly. It was a very fulfilling sight for me. I have no regrets and I never apologized to her family. She had to know better; how dare she curse the best man ever lived? I am so proud of my sons who burnt embassies and boycotted companies, but it is not enough. I want more blood. Setting up a financial rewardto kill the infidels who made fun of me is not enough; they should recruit my sons and daughters and instruct them to bomb themselves as they do in Palestine. The infidels need to heart a strong message. Thanks in advance for publishing my email, but do not forget, I will get you one day.

Yours Sincerly,
Muhammad The Prophet
666 Firehellish street
Sin City, Paradise
Republic of Seventy Two Virgins

Gosh! What a vile and vicious man. He was boasting about his anti-social personality and his dispicable behavior towards that poor woman. I knew his story from Sahih Al Bokhary (Islamic Oral traditions) He is also threatening me. What a sick man!

9 Comments:

Blogger Forsoothsayer said...

there's no need to get hateful. hate breeds hate, it's counterproductive.

12:35 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

How am I hateful? I am exposing the most hateful man ever lived. Would you show me how I am being hateful here?

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
لن أقول لكم سوى قول الله تعالى
(وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ)

صدق الله العظيم

5:43 PM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Ali is using a verse from the Quran that describes his God (allah) as the best cheater! What a great religion you have Ali!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its funny you say all these things. One word 'hypocrite', and for all those that read this and say 'well done great site, ive bookmarked it' your all hypocrites yoo. If you had practiced the teachings of the bible you would never be talking about Muslims like this. We are all... all HUMAN, where is the love for humanity?? Didnt Jesus teach us that. It doesnt matter if your a Coptic and their Muslim.

Grow up, see beyond your ignorance.... beyond what our churches have told us....think for yourself and learn to love all humankind without any benefit from them...just for God.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a complete hypocrite and sicko for posting lies about the prophet...who do you think you are putting his face on a camels bum arghhhh u creep. get a life and get ur facts right.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google