Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fascist Westerners and Fascist Muslims

My exchanges with the right wing fascist consevratives in Sandmonkey’s blog inspired me to write this post. I pondered about the similarities between this group and fascist Muslims, and I came up with the following:

1. Both think they are self-righteous who know what TRUTH is. They think that those who differ from them are misguided.
2. Both groups think that they have God on their sides. Accordingly, everyone else will burn in hell.
3. Both groups think they make good deed when they shove their beliefs up my throat.
4. Both do everything their God told them and they become resentful for doing that
5. Both have blood in their hands- one of them is more powerful now.
6. Both make my life miserable and depress me.
7. Both are rigid in their thinking process
8. Both are elitist
9. Both have some issues with sex going from the polarity of explosion to that of repression.
10. Both think that their women should yield to them
11. Both are overweight

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and if you critisize them they will call you islamophobe or anti-american respectivly.
k from Oslo

5:36 PM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

I have been called these names simultaneously- I guess for them I hate everyone!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I think they deserve eachother, if they could only leave the rest of us in peace:)
K from Oslo

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google