Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Do You Think You Scare the World?


Listen to me you deluded immature Islamic fundamentalist slobs: You do not scare me and you do not scare a chicken. Look at you every where in the world. You are crushed by non-Muslims. In response to your attack on his country, Bush killed 100,000 of your brothers and sisters in Iraq and 30,000 in Afghanistan. India crushed you in Kashmir. Israel humiliated you and destroyed your symbols such as Ahmad Yaseen and AlRanteesy. The Philippine perished your terrorist Abu Sayaf group. How about the Russians and what they did to your Chechnyan idiots? The list goes on and on. However, you are mostly crushed by your own people. Should I remind you with how the regimes in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Pakistan, etc. crushed your heads? You are nothing but a fly on the wall that makes noise but is doomed to die. You make me sick with your beards and your burned foreheads. You make me vomit when I see how you treat your women and how you imprison them in your shit-holes. Let me tell you something, if there was a liberal drop of blood in me, you sucked it dry. I call upon non-Muslims in the world to continue to destroy these Islamic miscreants every where. Do them a favor, they desperately seek virgins in paradise and you are their only hope! Do not stop please because if you stop, they will kill and destroy you. One last thing, I dare any Muslim fundamentalist to explain this to me: Whey would you love a man who took a 9 years-old as a wife, married his daughter in law, stayed in his mother’s uterus for 4 years, wrote in his holy book that it is okay to marry infants, split an old woman into 2 parts using 2 strong camels because she cursed him, and asked his followers to eat donkeys?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea he realy sacar the world couz he is a muslim and arabic man not like with no religion

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google