Thursday, March 02, 2006

My First Stab at Loving the Enemy


Okay, so I am supposed to come back with a post expressing love for my enemies. Hmm, how hard this mission was for me! I think I tried very hard to see if they have been gentle and kind to me. I will start with racist whites. I think they were kind enough they did not kill liberals in this country. If they did, I would not have been accepted by my university and could not have attained the educational level I currently have. Another good thing they did: they did not kill me until now and let me live and breathe. Wow, that is very kind. They let me express my opinion but then either made fun of it or discounted it. What else? I know! They finally realized that Bush is an ass hole who killed 2500 Americans along with 100,000 Iraqis for no fucken reason. They can be remorseful too you know. Now, let me see if racist Muslims had any act of kindness towards me. I know they did not kill me either. They pushed me away from my country but I am still alive. That is very kind of them. I know something else they do in a kind way. They help me laugh at the end of the day! How? They have these new “fatwas” every day. The last one I heard concerned allowing women to breast-feed men who are strangers to them so that they legally become their mothers and won’t be screwed by them!!!!! Another one that got me was their fatwa for Muslims urging them not to say “happy Holidays” to Christians because they are infidels. There was a fatwa that caused me to laugh for days. They actually said that people should always be careful with the demons that exist in their asses when they take a dump. Okay so my toilet ball is hellish now! I know I am being sarcastic and facetious ! Sorry Jesus, I know you love me and will forgive me. I will be nice and kind next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know that the christians in the middle east was treated as second class people.

In my Northern European country the muslims get money to build their own mosques from the state.

Yet they complain about being discriminated. One muslim I know said that the muslim Middle East treats other religions with respect. (Reference to all this cartoon fuss)

If I am not mistaken, Egypt was christian long before Muhammed even was born?

7:52 PM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

In Egypt, only the governer can issue a permission to build or restore a church. As a result thousands of old Egyptian churches may collapse. In recent months, Muslims had burnt many Christian churches in Egypt.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google