Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Why Am I So Angry?

Okay I am back- forget about Nancy's beautiful butt. I tried to remember acts of kindness towards me by Muslims throughout my life. I remember my Muslim friend when I was 8. We were close as brothers and we went to many school trips together. We were the embodiment of the so-called unity between Christians and Muslims in Egypt (destroyed by the prick Sadat). I had a crush on his sister you know but it was all innocent. We grew up together and we laughed at the same things and cried together when Egypt lost any soccer match. I finally knew what it meant to have a good cool friend at an early age. That was really an act of kindness by a Muslim towards me. Alas, this kid turned really ugly when we went to middle school (we call it preparatory school in Egypt). He started to grow his hardly existing beard and asked to talk with me about an important matter. He actually said I will burn in hell if I do not follow Islam. He said that “my people” were born Muslims but deviated from the path of Islam and changed everything in the Bible. He did not want to see me die and go to hell because I did not believe in his prophet. I was really shocked. What happened to him? I know he wanted my well being (at least in his sick mind) but how can he become such an ass with no regard for my freedom to choose whatever God I want? I did a little investigation and found out that he befriended a kid who just arrived from Saudi Arabia. This kid brought my Muslim friend a lot of gifts and played ATARI (the equivalent of X box those days) with him. He came with the Wahabi dictum that declares all non-Muslims as infidels and unworthy of living. Stupid Americans gave these Wahabis all their dollars and now they used their money to buy Egypt and sponsor terrorists. It was shocking to me. I not only lost him as a friend; I also lost the rest of my friends. I was the only Christian in the group you know. You can say that this incident changed my life. It challenged my concept of trust and caused me to be extremely sensitive and hyper-vigilant. I am sure my anger towards Whites and Muslims would not have been that intense if this incident did not take place. I was consumed by the toxic effects of prejudice and I dehumanized those who discriminated against me. If Muslims in Egypt realized how damaging their actions are to young Christians, they would have been consumed by their embarrassment and guilt.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sad you think like that....you criticize your idiot friend but you are a bigger one.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enta Mo3azab Nafseyan.

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the whole article seems made up...too lame....try harder next time

12:29 PM  
Blogger eman123 said...

one immature muslim does not know lots about islam hurts u made u mad and fool to be against all moslim if u r brave try to read sort el sayda mariam that we respect her .please try to behave .i think u r not a good christian

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this happened. And so sorry that everything - this all- has happened. To you and to all the people. this is not the way it was supposed to be. You are a brave and good person. I found your site today, and it is so well done. It is true. It is factual. It is needed. It is so important. You are very funny. I know that sounds funny when it is so serious an evil and dangerous and brutal, but your choices of photos and titles, and your writing is actually hilarious to me in many of your articles! Thank you. I also have been seriously hurt and my chidlren by evil, including the evil of Muslims. I was once super-ignorant and abused by one. But that is just a drop in the bucket. I am wiser, much, now, and yet, my hell from Islam's evil goes on, because my chidlren are also suffering from it.
I think you are a wonderful person, and your work at this informing the people is inspired by a great spirit. Thank you and bless your parents, and your loved ones. and take heart. do not listen to those who do their utter best evil to discourage you. You are being heard, and what you are doing every word you are writing is going out with power to do good that simple strong truth always does. Thank you for all the rest of the world's suffering people, who cannot (are not allowed) to respond to your truth right now. May Yah bless you and all the others safe in their tribulation and struggle for freedom and truth and safety and peace. Thank you.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous miriabda@yahoo.com said...

I am so sorry this happened. And so sorry that everything - this all- has happened. To you and to all the people. this is not the way it was supposed to be. You are a brave and good person. I found your site to day, and it is so well done. It is true. It is factuall. It is needed. It is vital. You are very funny. Even though it is so serious and evil and dangerous and brutal a subject, your choices of photos and titles, and your way of writing and thoughts are hilarious to me in so many of your articles. Thank you. I and my chidlren also have been seriously hurt by evil, including the evil of a Muslim. And their supporters. (Once being super-ignorant and naive about the religion and what it does to the humans who follow it). And my hell from Islam's evil goes on because my three children are suffering from it greatly. I think you are a wonderful person, and your work at this informing the people is inspired by a great spirit. Thank you and bless your parents. (you mentioned your good father in this article, listening to the hateful lies and blasphemy by Muslim imam) and your loved ones, may they be safe and blessed for your courageous diligent work. I will pray for you. Take heart and do not listen to those who do their best to discourage you, being evil in their spirits. You are being heard, and every word you write goes out with power, to do the good that this simple, strong truth always does. Thank you for all the suffering people who cannot (not allowed/are afraid to)respond to you now, but you help them by writing this. May Yah bless you and all the others in their tribulation and struggle for freedom and truth and safety and peace. Things are not always going to be like this. You are loved. Thank you.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google