Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An Email From Muhammad



I received the following email from Muhammad:

Maged,
I really do not appreciate your ridiculous comparison of my wife Aisha to Rouby. Yes, Ruby is hot, but you have no idea about my wonderful relationship with Aisha. Let me share with you some of the memories I have with her. I was 54 and never married a virgin. All my wives were either very old or have been married before. Aisha was the virgin of my life; she restored my faith in my abilities as a man. I met Aisha when she was 6-years-old. She was the daughter of my best friend Abu Bakr Al Sadeek. When I saw her playing with her doll, she took my breath away. I was captivated by her loose tooth and was paralyzed by her fickles. It was love from first sight. I spoke to Abu Bakr and asked for her hand, but he was disturbed by my request. He said, “Mo, can’t you see how young she is? She does not even have breasts.” I told him: “Abu, I am in love with your daughter and will never give her up.” That is true love Maged, not the love that Rouby has for Sherif Sabry. I followed my heart and told Abu Bakr, “you will be my second-in-command so be nice with me. We finally reached a compromise: I had to wait 3 years and I married Aisha when she was 9 years old. The day I married her was the best time of my life. Our wedding night was a magical one and I could not help myself. (xxxxxx I deleted this part of the email because it was very graphic- this is a clean blog.) I know what you think. I did respect her childhood, for example, I would allow her to play with the little kids but would then carry her back to the house and have this incredible passionate encounter with her. So Maged, wait until you fall in love with a 6-years-old girl and you will understand what I mean. Please stop talking about Aisha, the best thing that ever happened to me
Yours Sincerly,
Muhammad The Prophet
666 Firehellish street
Sin City, Paradise
Republic of Seventy Two Virgins

Now, I am speechless. What can I say? The guy was boasting about his history of child molestation and was having an army of lunatics defending him against cartoonists.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously maged u r creative and have a very big imagination in a very sick and evil way...keep your fantasies to urself no one wants to hear ur sick dreams...obviously u are obsessed with this baseless story...FIND something better else to do bc this is just ridiculous. It is ridiculous to makeup stories and emails and make up other articles and ayahs of the quran...to excuse your hatred towards Islam and Muslims.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this supposed to be funny!
hahahahahaha

I didn't know ther are egyptians that low!!


Maya
"Lebanese by nature, proud by choice."

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sure that you have created all these 'anonymous' comments yourself. THats how sick you are, your lower than an animal. Think God must have felt pity for you when you were created, thought you'd be better of as a human, but I guess you have proved that wrong. Your a sick animal.

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that muhammed was an english speaker, maybe he took it from his father , LOL

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and maya, please keep your homosexuality "pride" to yourself, we don't need such nonsense from you :)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google