Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am Back


I missed you all. I did not bitch and moan about Muhammad for a while because I had a significant personal loss and had to mourn it. I am more depressed than ever, but I will channel my negative energy through my writing- it has been always helpful to do that. I promise to write more provocative essays in the next few days. I want to thank everyone who emailed me or wrote to wish me luck. I will write about my loss when I feel ready to do that, but in the meantime, expect more about the disgusting nature of Islam in my writing.
By the way, I know Mubarak sent his men to intimidate me. My tyres got slashed twice to warn me. I have been also getting dropped calls. Too bad old fart! I am an American citizen and you cannot touch me. The State department already knows about my blog and anything that would happen to me will make you pay.

5 Comments:

Blogger maged salamah said...

Thanks Egypeter for your kind words. I am still very depressed about it and may not write for a very long time. Please keep me in your prayers.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maged,
We all remember you in our prayers..
I'm sorry for your loss..
Just take care of yourself and don;t let those Mother F*****S harm you...
I know God will protect you coz you're trying to help people by doing a good deed...

Be safe and come back stronger than ever..

Wish there was anything I could to do help

E.Y

3:18 PM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Thanks EY. you made my day. I will be back with a vengeance

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this really you Maged, good to see you are back.
Have you read what is on your other blogg site? We all got worried.
Take care.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google