Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am Back


I missed you all. I did not bitch and moan about Muhammad for a while because I had a significant personal loss and had to mourn it. I am more depressed than ever, but I will channel my negative energy through my writing- it has been always helpful to do that. I promise to write more provocative essays in the next few days. I want to thank everyone who emailed me or wrote to wish me luck. I will write about my loss when I feel ready to do that, but in the meantime, expect more about the disgusting nature of Islam in my writing.
By the way, I know Mubarak sent his men to intimidate me. My tyres got slashed twice to warn me. I have been also getting dropped calls. Too bad old fart! I am an American citizen and you cannot touch me. The State department already knows about my blog and anything that would happen to me will make you pay.

7 Comments:

Blogger Egypeter said...

Welcome back Maged.

I am sorry for your personal loss and I hope the Holy Spirit provices you and your loved ones comfort.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again...especially with the recent arrest of the popular blogger Alaa...BE CAREFUL and take care of yourself.

Peace

12:20 PM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Thanks Egypeter for your kind words. I am still very depressed about it and may not write for a very long time. Please keep me in your prayers.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maged,
We all remember you in our prayers..
I'm sorry for your loss..
Just take care of yourself and don;t let those Mother F*****S harm you...
I know God will protect you coz you're trying to help people by doing a good deed...

Be safe and come back stronger than ever..

Wish there was anything I could to do help

E.Y

3:18 PM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Thanks EY. you made my day. I will be back with a vengeance

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous True Egyptian said...

Is this really you Maged, good to see you are back.
Have you read what is on your other blogg site? We all got worried.
Take care.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google