Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Understand Why You Hate Me


Since I started this website 3 months ago, I have been constantly attacked by some Muslims who felt very offended by what I wrote. They called me all sorts of names such as pig, animal, infidel, retarded, Christian swine, and other Islamic terms. I was able to respond back and showed them that I did not get my information from my rear end; rather, I used their sick holy books in the issues I brought. However, I realized that the conversation with them is sterile. They want me to close this site so bad, and they tried every possible way. They tried to hack the site, but Google did not let them do that- as a matter of fact they caused the arrest of Ahmad from Emirates, who dared to do it (see my post about him). They also threatened that they will kill more Christians in Egypt. Others started to attack me personally and asked me about the secret of my preoccupation with the sickness of Islam. They cursed my parents and wished death to my children. They wished me death and sent me death threats in my email.

I tried to understand the strong reactions of these people and I started to sympathize with them. Can you imagine how pained they must have felt by discovering how sick and perverted Muhammad was? Can you imagine how hard it must feel for someone to have their religious beliefs exposed and refuted? It must be very painful for them to sit with the pain about discovering that their holy prophet fucked a 9-years-old, his aunt, and his daughter in law. They must have felt very ashamed when they realized that Muhammad enjoyed the killing of women and children, and fucked a woman shortly after killing her husband. They must have been feeling awkward upon learning that Muhammad asked them to breast-feed strangers so that they cannot have sex with them. These people must have felt very confused when they learned that Muhammad was a racist who made fun of blacks, a sexist who said women are deficient, a dishonest man who said it is okay to lie.

I totally understand why they hate me. I am using their holy books (Quran and hadeeth to make my argument. See this is the biggest trouble they face. They cannot say I am lying because I am backing every word with evidence from their books. I am also linking every post to a new official web site from the Saudi government, a web site that clearly explains the perversion and sickness of Muhammad.

Here is what I do not understand. Most of those who attacked me are Muslim women. Despite the fact that Islam oppresses them, they doggedly and foolishly defend it. They reminded me with slaves in America who refused to be free after the end of the American civil war. They could not understand what it means to be a free human being. They fought along with the fucken red necks in the south so that they continue to be good boys and girls. The same goes for Muslim women. They cling to a religion that does not guarantee them any rights. They attach to a faith that degrades them and considers them sex objects. Here is an alternative explanation, they might have felt so bad inside and they could not stand being bad so they had to find someone to label as bad. They chose me to project all the shame, guilt and anger they experienced. They were then shocked that I tolerated their crap and even responded back to them. I will continue to tolerate them because I can imagine the pain they are feeling like now.
I know one day they will detach for one minute from their Islamic belief and will then discover that Muhammad fucked them so bad. They will discover that they are extensions of their Muslim men, and that they were not allowed to have their own minds.

Let us hope that this is the case.

13 Comments:

Blogger VIVA said...

Maged, maybe those Muslim women suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

2:42 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Viva, it is possible. i googled this syndrome and it seems that it applies to battered women who refuse to leave their abusive husbands

8:25 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Viva, it is possible. i googled this syndrome and it seems that it applies to battered women who refuse to leave their abusive husbands

8:26 AM  
Blogger xavier said...

Maged:
Well the next step is to introduce the Gospel. The truth sets them free and we need to witness the message.
That's why it's urgent that we Christians get our house in order as soon as possible. The most powerful proof of Jesus is how we live and act in our lives. Moslem women are much more ready to hear the Gospel.

xavier

10:49 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Xavier, the problem is that Islam was built on destroying the principles of the Bible. Thse women were indoctrinated to the belief that we (the people of the book) had changed our Bible even though archeological evidence proved otherwise. Muhammad worked so hard to contradict everything in the Bible by breaking all commandement such as do not kill do not commit adultury, do not desire your brother's wife, etc. That is why I am showing them how sick he was.

11:59 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

I think they will serve tea to their husbands and encourage them as they penetrate the virgins.

12:24 PM  
Blogger xavier said...

Maged:
Never underestimate God's grace. After all there was a son of a tentmaker who viciously prosecuted Christians but then fell off his horse when he had a vision. The rest is well...biblical :)
As for the women, I still think they're more receptive; after all , Islam perpetuates the status of women during the Classical period. Chrsitanity overthrew the vicious treatment of women.

Egypter:
Yup. Maged also makes an excellent point that the Koran tries to overthrow the bible; hence Omar's prohibition against the Jews and Christians from reading their books in public or preaching. It also explains why Moslems are so disoriented when Christians defend their faith when there are no retributions. The Moslems simply aren't used to it
The Koran's contradictions are so blatant that Moslems would repudiate their faith as false.

xavier

9:03 PM  
Blogger Um Naief said...

How do you know he had sex w/ his 9 yr old bride?? I was told that he took her into his home because her family were too poor to keep her and instead of allowing them to throw her on the street, he took her into his house. I have never read or heard that he had sexual relations w/ her. Where do you have evidence of this? I'd be very interested, because this is something that seriously bothers me... the whole sexual molestation. It is NOT something to take lightly and is not just something that should be thrown out there to smear Islam and such. Not that I'm all pro Islam... I would just like info so that I can ask about this.

2:19 AM  
Blogger VIVA said...

tooners, you can go to this site:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/montazeri.htm
Read "Debate with Grand Ayatollah Montazeri"

3:07 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

tooners,
Muslims have two holy books. One is the Quran and the other is the hadeeth. They claim that the first book was God's words inspired to muhammad and the second one is the oral traditions, which are the biography of muhammad as shared by his followers and transmitted from one generation to another. people also use the hadeeth to know the rules of prayers fasting and having sex with their wives or husband. Two major hadeeth books and saheeh bokhary and saheeh moslem. here are some excerpts from both proving thatmuhammad really married a 9 years old aiisha
Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Sahih Muslim

Chapter 10: IT IS PERMISSIBLE FOR THE FATHER TO GIVE THE HAND OF HIS DAUGHTER IN MARRIAGE EVEN WHEN SHE IS NOT FULLY GROWN UP.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. Book 8, Number 3309.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Book 8, Number 3310

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old. Book 8, Number 3311


also if you go the web site of the most popular preacher in the muslim world, amr khaled, you will find out tht i am not lying to you because he admits it. also go to www.islamonline.com which is the most popular islamic web site and you will find out.
Good luck

7:53 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Xavier, i know He is capable of changing hearts but ia m very pessimistic about these people

7:54 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Maged, I strongly suggest you visit http://morethandreams.org. It features an Egyptian Muslim fanatic who was about to try to topple the government, Khalil, and how he converted to Christianity after having a vivid vision of Christ in his dreams. It affected him so profoundly it changed him overnight from a murderous maniac into a human being. And according to a report by Al Jazeera no less, 6 million Muslims a year convert to Christianity in Africa. There is hope.

And to any Muslim reading this who denies Aisha: You know jack shit about your own religion, but then I'm not surprised. Aisha was Mohammad's' third wife and is known as "the Mother of Believers". She was 9 YEARS OLD when Mohammad - 53 YEARS OLD - consummated the marriage. Actually she was given to Mohammad when she was 6 YEARS OLD. All recorded in Ibn Ishaq's biographical account, "Sirat Rasul Allah". In addition Aisha tells it in her own words, in the Hadith collection by al-Tabari:

Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation."

Tabari IX:131 "My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old."

But then most Muslims support Mohammad whatever he does, because that's how fucked up and illiterate they all are (even the supposed educated ones, like Dr Akbar Ahmed, Benazir Bhuto), which is exactly how Islam intends them to be, because:

Qur'an 5:101 "Believers, ask not questions about things which if made plain to you may cause you trouble when the Qur'an is revealed. Some people before you asked questions, and on that account lost their faith."

"I heard the Prophet say, 'Allah has hated you for asking too many questions.'[Bukhari hadith:V2B24N555]"

We can see why.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Magdi,
It’s nice to find a person of big interest for writing, politics and human justice. However, you got lost along the way and started writing for hate and discrimination. I won’t blame you because you are a product of your living environment and a product of what the media want you to believe. You hate Muslims, just as whoever other individual who shares your hate, because that’s what you have to do to satisfy interest of big powers who control the world. It’s for the same reason why Muslims hate you and hate the Christians or whoever they want to hate. It’s the big powers in control of our word who want this hate to exist to serve their own interests. I’ll give you some keys words to do your own research. However, stay critical and analyze before you believe what the media want you to believe. To find the truth, ask yourself, what is the purpose of the message? What is the logic behind it? Is it to inform? To educate? Or to create fear or hate? Use your knowledge for the good reasons, for peace and justice. Do your own search. Keyword to start with: the illuminati.
alex xxxxxx

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google