Thursday, July 20, 2006

An Open Letter to my Fellow Americans


My Fellow Americans,
I would like to know how you are able to sleep at night. I cannot. My government is spending my tax money to kill scores of Iraqis everyday. My government is giving a green light to the racist Israeli government that is killing hundreds of Lebanese people. I watch news all day and I see how many people are killed every minute. I see lives destroyed, children orphaned, and a country demolished. This country tried so hard to rebuild and when it did, it was destroyed again. Are we really God-fearing people? Are we kind people? We are killing people. So go to the mall and get designer name clothes. Buy the car you like and refinance your home. Watch oprah and pay donations to the Red Cross. Go to church and pray to Jesus. Maybe he will forgive you for letting your government kill all these people. Who cares about these people? Forget about me. I am a whiner anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger VIVA said...

Don’t worry Maged :) You did not offend me I know very well how you feel. I’m an immigrant myself. The difference is that I’m white so I can’t say that I’m discriminated (even if I feel I’m). Try to be catholic with a Polish last name, and you will not see the “white” as some superior race.

Do you know about the “Save the Lebanese Civilians” petition?
Here is the link.
http://epetition.net/julywar/index.php

12:41 AM  
Blogger VIVA said...

Maged, read this:
"As Israel's aircraft attacked Lebanon and its ground forces battled Hezbollah militants late Thursday, July 20,Arab Christians living in Israel near the Lebanese border prayed Thursday, July 20,for Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert".......
http://www.bosnewslife.com/

2:26 AM  
Blogger maged salamah said...

Thanks Viva,
I totally understand what you mean about being Catholic and Polish. And yes, the Arab Christians are caught in the middle betwen racist israelis and racist muslims. The israeli government did not warn them to take shelters because it is a racist government that cares only about Jews.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tesada2 eny bgd e7taramtak
(ekhtelaf el ra2y la yofsed lel wed kadyah)
bs 3amatan lma terga3 tany tetkalem 3n el islam ana msh hab2a ma3ak khales males
malooka

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all Thank you for a great Site, i always wanted to know if there is anyone out there that thinks like me.

now to the person "An Open Letter to my Fellow Americans " Can you fucken explain to me why is it ok to kill for muslims and not the rest of the world? Muslims can go and kill anyone they want in the name of Allah and when others do the same its fucken Murder?
Please allow me to Describe ISLAM for you.

Violent
Murderers
and Is forced on muslims

do your research mohammad captured solders and forced them to convert to ISLAM or DIE. and BinLaden is going to be another prophet for islam and muslims.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google